tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 04 20:11:39 1997

Re: batleth

Q'ISto'va (Eliseo d'Annunzio, Esq.) wrote:

> Oops, i meant which of the spellings given was the correct spelling in
> Galactic?

The most commonly used spelling in reference books is bat'telh.
However, I don't really think there is a "right" or "wrong" way to spell
it.  Personally, I always use bat'telh, simply because that's what the
Encylopedia/Omnipedia says, and that is what the real writers use as
reference.  Therefore, that's what they'll put, if ever called upon to
spell it out.

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level