tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 23:47:52 1997

Re: qep'a' loSDIch -- * Update *--

<< [email protected] >>

I already let you know.  I eat fish with fins and scales but not shellfish.
 I eat kosher cheeses but avoid meats.  All vegetables are okay.  Fruits and
nuts are okay.  Salads are okay but I will probably buy my own dressings in
order to ensure they are kosher.  I intend to use previously unused paper
plates and plastic utensils.  Practically all beverages are kosher.  I will
simply pass on wines which are not.  Basically, pastas are okay.

Mark Shoulson will be able to fill you in on how we eat kosher.  I will
maintain correspondence from now until we arrive, also.

peHruS

Back to archive top level