tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 01 16:06:59 1997

Re: thrusters, etc.

On Sun, 1 Jun 1997 09:06:29 -0700 (PDT)  Scott Inman
<[email protected]> wrote:

> >According to Scott Inman:

> >> No, not the neutral zone, but rather planet Genesis.
> >
> >ghobe'. <<neHmaH>> jatlhchu' Qugh!
> >
> >charghwI'
>
> Why does everyone keep assuming I know tlhIgan-Hol fluently?!? I DO NOT!!!!!
> PLEASE when you respond to one of my letters, I BEG you to respond in Federation
> Basic!

Buy a clue.

This list is here in order that people speak Klingon or discuss
the Klingon language. It is not here in order to discuss Trek
trivia in English. Qu'vam Daparchugh, yImej.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level