tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 01 15:16:55 1997

KLBC: <*Hovleng: tlhIngan> audiotape

-- [ From: Don and/or Carey Smith Moorman * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

SarI'.

*Hovleng: tlhIngan <audiotape> vIje'pu'.  vI'Ijpu'.
I bought the Star Trek: Klingon audiotape.  I listened to it.

tlhIngan Hol jatlh tlhInganpu'.  tlhIngan Hol jatlhchu'be'!
The Klingons (on the tape) speak <tlhIngan Hol>.  They don't speak it
clearly/perfectly!

munuQ!  lInuQ'a'?
They bother me.  Do they bother you-all?

Is using a question mark with interrogative suffixes redundant?

And, by the way, is the <tlhIngan Hol> on the CD-ROM (upon which the tape is
based) as bad as the language on the tape?

Qapla'
QumpIn *tlha'noD Sogh cha'DIch
tlh.w.D. *lev'eq, tlhIngan HIvghom
[email protected]