tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 30 22:27:12 1997

Re: "exclusive rights" to tlhIngan Hol

jatlh HetaQ:
>We will have to begin destruction of remaining inventory as they will not
>allow donation to non-profit organizations.

Hmmm... I just saw a copy down at my local Barnes and Nobles!
Unfortunately I didn't have the cash handy (and I'm not really interested
in learning {betleH} techniques), but until that point I was unaware that
your book was distributed to large retailers.  I am impressed, and might
just run on down there before that copy disappears!

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level