tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 29 10:25:29 1997

KLBC: story

Hello,

I write a little story during te vacation. Although it isn't finished
(yet) I would like some corretions/remakrs on the story,

romuluS wIghoStaH		we are proceeding towards Romulus
yaSpu' maH vavwI' jiH je	My father and I are commanders
toQDujmeymaj So'wI'mey		we engage the cloaking devices of our Birds of
Prey
jaq vavwI',			My father is bold,
HoHpu' SaD romuluSnganpu'	he has killed 1000 Romulans
pay' So'Ha' may'Duj romuluSngan Suddenly an romulan batlle cruiser
decloaks
yoH maH, maj' wI'el		We are brave, we enter battle
HoS romuluSnganpu',		The Romulans are strong,
wIghaj neH cha'cha ej'		and we've only 2 torpedos
nutlhob jegh,			They ask us to surrender,
'ach ghIjbe' wIH		but we aren't scared
yoDmeymaj wIpep je wISo'Ha'	We raise our shield and we decloak
jol nISwI' baH romuluSnganpu    De Romulans fire an disruptorbeam at my
fathers ship
  DujDaq vavWi'
jun vavwI' He choH vavwI' ej'	My father takes evasive action and changes
course.
masDaq jISo' 			I hide behind a moon
vaj muleghbe' romuluSnganpu'	so that the romulans can't see me.

Thanx in advance,
--
Derick Rethans
[email protected]