tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 28 09:30:42 1997

Re: Klingon For The Galactic Traveler

:>I heard you talk about a new book by Marc Okrand,
:>probably called "Klingon for the Galactic Traveler".
:
: When did this come out?
:
: B'Elanna

Next month.

When Lawrence gets his supply from the publisher he'll add it to the KLI
Merchant Page and announce it to the list.

BTW Lawrence, does the KLI make any profit on these at all or is this just a
break-even service to the Klingonist community? I'm certainly going to get
myself a copy and I might as well buy it through you rather than
special-ordering it at my local bookstore.

Voragh

Back to archive top level