tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 26 14:03:40 1997

Re: vegh

charghwI'vo':

You are curious about my response, among others. Well, it goes
like this:

I'm going to allow myself the luxury of a one paragraph flame.
Flame on:

I am irritated by incessantly repeated posts that focus more
attention on warping one word or one grammatical construction
way beyond the bounds of its intended purpose. I enjoy all
efforts to actually communicate using the language. It is
relatively easy to pick a word or a grammatical construction and
stubbornly argue the hell out of it with no real interest in
learning to use the language. It is relatively difficult to
actually express meaningful thoughts with the langauge. I grow
weary with the lazy people here who don't show evidence of
learning the language, yet strut their egos with stubborn,
pointless arguments.

Flame off.

DaH qaqaD: yItob'egh! tlhIngan Hol yIlo'! laHlIj yIDub 'ej
laHlIj yI'ang! Hol 'ay'Hommey yIbuSHa'! Hol naQ Dayaj 'e' yInID!
mu'tlheghmey nap neH DachenmoHlaHchugh vaj mu'tlheghmey nap
yIlo'! qay'be'! mu'tlheghmey nap Dalo'meH qechmey law' DaqellaH
'ej DaDellaH. qay'be'. laHlIj DaDubDI' mu'tlheghmey napbe'
Dalo'choHlaH. qay'be'. 'ach vuDmey law' poQbe' wa' mu' 'ej wa'
mu' qelbogh jabbI'IDmey law''e' poQbe' jabbI'IDghomvam.

pItlh!

Back to archive top level