tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 26 11:22:18 1997

Flashcard program

I've just released the second version of my Klingon flashcards program,
KLIFLASH.  KLIFLASH v.2 is much improved over v.1, which I released
last year.  V. 2 has levels of difficulty, multiple-choice questions,
greater flexibility of use and a more attractive and user-friendly
interface.

You can find the distribution .ZIP file for the program at my homepage at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711

If you should happen to have v. 1 and have a progress file you want to
keep using, there is an Upgrade version of the distribution file;
otherwise, download the New User distribution file.  In either case, once
you've unzipped the file, be sure to read READ.ME2.

I welcome any comments or criticisms.  Most of the changes in v.2 were
done at the suggestion of users.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level