tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 24 11:25:46 1997

Language jokes in tlhIngan Hol

On 23 Jul 97 at 11:02, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> >And, BTW, he did seem to have fun playing.
>
> He did indeed.  He confirmed some of our other guesses about his
> language jokes.

Perhaps it would be nice idea if someone would compile a  "complete"
list of these language jokes in tlhIngan Hol (as far as we have
information on them, of course; there might still be enough that we
have not discovered, perhaps?) and publish it for all of use to keep,
either on the list, on http://www.kli.org and/or as a nice small
article in an upcoming HolQeD. An idea...?

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level