tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 24 11:14:20 1997

Re: qep'a' loSDIchvo' jIchegh

charghwI':
>pov qechvam. tugh juHwIj jIHDI' tavam vIlI' 'ej vI'Ij 'ej ta
>chu' vIchenmoH 'ej vIlab. "Snail mail"vaD wIloSnISbe'. 'IjlaH
>Hoch 'ej jatlhlaH Hoch 'ej not ta chIllu'. maj.

toH, jIboHlaw'ta'DI' janglu'. DaH ngoy'bej Seqram, De'meyvam naw'laHbe'mo'
vay', Qaybe'chugh ghaH'e'.

Think of this as a secondary way of preserving that real time thrill
experienced at qep'a'. You can send and receive audio files at
ftp.kli.org/pub/Sounds/ and one is there right now. This fully replaces the
KATE activity that we all enjoyed while it lasted, and was otherwise a great
idea. Mostly typically, one would expect .wav or .au files of under 1.5
minutes, possibly zipped, and 11.025 kHz standard, so as not to tax the
memory of the KLI's machine or the sound system of anyone else's computer. I
remember how d'Armond and I hacked out this problem two years ago; it was so
much FUN! :-)

  Guido#1, leader of all Guidos
  Temporarily lacking a home page
  "Black holes are where God divided by zero."