tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 11:48:30 1997

Re: Error Condition Re: Re: 'ul

What does it matter to you how we spend our time?

Also, even though the Klingon isn't a "real" language, remember that
Esperanto is also created in the fashion we have created tlhingan Hol, but
no one doubts that Esperanto is a "real" language.

Cease to hide behind email and the internet. Show some spirit.  Challenge
us in person.

> From: [email protected]
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Error Condition Re: Re: 'ul
> Date: Sunday, July 20, 1997 1:59 PM
>

> I am resending this message because yuor reply to me told me to:
>
> Please Remove Me from your Klingon Address List.
>
> Then Get A Life.
>
> [email protected]

Back to archive top level