tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 11:01:36 1997

Re: Error Condition Re: Re: 'ul

ghItlh Martin Wilhelm Leidig:

>Read your mail more carefully - there's a header line like this one:

Well, in *reserved* defense, my mail has no such information as far as I can
find. I receive this list in digest mode, perhaps that is the difference. But
this still does not excuse ignorance of the welcome letter or numerous
references to the FAQ.

Can anyone definitively say whether such info is in the mail, and explain how
to find it? If I can't find it knowing it should be there, others will
certainly not come across it casually. This may be a bug in the system, but I
will reserve that until after I know exactly *where* to look.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level