tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 10:22:04 1997

Re: mIRC

Eduardo Fonseca wrote

>> >      Channel #tlhIngan on Dalnet.
>>
>> 	Thanks Thaddaeus, but how I configure my mIRC to enter there?
>
>	Please .. forget my last msg. I got it!   When you enter there? I
mean, is there a specific day to chat in mIRC?  I was alone there!

ghobe' not at the mo, just come on and have a look around, you might see
someone. If you do come on memo Elren with /msg memoserv send elren <and
then stick in a messahe of times you can come on>. I'll see if i can get
one :)