tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 20 13:05:12 1997

Re: burning books

ghItlh DlorlaH
>>Our attorneys heard from Viacom.
>>They have restated their demands for the destruction of remaining
>>inventory of "Secret Fighting Arts".
>>They still claim exclusive use of Hol
>>and what's even more ridiculous is that they now claim rights to pIqaD.
>
>pIqaD? how?  All of the styles?
>

>So why do they still sell the dictionary if we can't use it?

qoror here.  I'm back home, checking my lupDuj-load of mail.  (Terrific time at
the qep'a'!)  Here's the reason they're doing all this:  paqmeymajmo' Huch
luSuqbe'.  DIQeH 'e' luyajbe'.  mu'ghommo' Huch luSuq.  chaHvaD Huch lunob Hoch
paqmeychaq.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level