tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 18 02:45:55 1997

The Mystery Klingon

 I don't know who this Klingon is - something about him reminds me of Kurn,
but that nose makes me think of Tuvok in Voyager - so perhaps it is Tim
Russ' character from DS9: Invasive Proceedures ( I haven't watched that vid
for a while - anyone?).

I was expecting a photo in any case - a drawing is much harder (it could
just be imagined!).

OK - so now people are going to tell me that this has nothing to do with
tlhIngan Hol - can I justify it by writing one sentence?  :)

tlhIngan vISovbe'.

Qapla'

    Duncan (I was wondering about calling myself " Du'tlh'a' " - any
thoughts?).

Back to archive top level