tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 10:58:10 1997

A little suggestion

When debating an issue under a subject such as "RE: New Word on MSN -
X,Y,Z" etc. does anyone else think it would be helpful if we changed the
subject to simply "X,Y,Z" - when first glancing at the subject line I often
think *Oh, goodie - a new word* only do discover it's a word we've been
talking about for weeks.

Obviously I realise my mistake fairly soon but "New Word on MSN" in the
subject line makes my subconcious think *Ah, that's a nice surprise* before
my brain get's round to realising the true content of the message.

Perhaps you all dissagree and will flame me relentlessly:)

Thoughts?

Duncan

Back to archive top level