tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 03:13:38 1997

tlhIngan Vs. Paramount

I'm getting fed up of hearing about this dreadful  chasm between tlhIngan
Hol and Paramount Hol!  We must act!!

I would suggest that we (snail) mail Rick Berman, Michael Dorn and Terry
Farrell including (a) a copy of TKD with a note as to the importance of
reading it (probably Dorn & Farrell are unaware of their errors but may
wish to be correct in future - perhaps we could persuade them to read the
Klingon in the scripts *carefully* and then check the Hol before acting it)
and (b) an invitation for Mr Berman to mail *this list* whenever he needs
something translated *properly*!  There are many people here who would be
more than capable and probably be quicker about it than Marc Okrand (he
seems to be v. busy).

They could send their Federation Standard script one day, we could look at
it (probably arguing about translations) and then send them the Klingon
soon after.

So, any thoughts?

Duncan Barrett

ps.  This is our best chance to finally exspounge (spl?) Paramount Hol
forever!!!!

Back to archive top level