tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 14:14:41 1997

Space Cadets

Has any one in the UK seen the recent adverts for a series called "Space
Cadets" - they are spoken in Klingon.  It is presented by Greg Proops with
Craig Charles and some other guy, and the first guest appears to be William
Shatner.  I haven't looked over the tlhingan-Hol but it can be found at:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/spacecadets

(keep clicking on the pictures that come up!)

I don't know if they had help from Okrand or what, but it may be worth a
look.

As for the pogram, we shall have to wait and see...

Duncan Barrett

Back to archive top level