tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 06:35:26 1997

Ride to qep'a' from NJ/NY Area

Hovjaj 97525.35 ja' ~mark:

>Come on folks, getting on to last chance.  Anyone in NY/NJ area
>(or able to get there) who needs a lift to the qep'a'?  I'm hoping to
>leave fairly early on Wednesday, and return Sunday.  Write back!
>~mark

I will be making daily commutes from the New Brunswick (NJ- Sorry Robin)
area Route 27S to Route 95 to the qep'a' Wednesday through Saturday
(except for overnighting on Friday night). Anyone need a lift? I can
take 3 tlhInganpu' in my Escort.

~mark... Do you want to convoy down?

Hovjaj 97526.53
vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!! tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS                     [email protected]

Back to archive top level