tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 10 10:46:17 1997

Bye!

Hi everyone.  Thank you for all your help with the few messages I've posted.
 My hard drive crashed yesterday, so a friend is typing this for me.  I'm
going to have to get it fixed and really don't want to read 1000 messages
when I get back, so I'm temporarily leaving.  Bad timing, too - I was just
about to reply to Qov's challenge.  Oh well.  Maybe now that I have some free
(?) time I'll be able to read the TKD again. Then my sentences will make
sense (and yes, SuStel, I'll remember suffixes {{:-) ).Enjoy the quep'a' (did
I spell that right?)

TaHjaj boq.
T'Shanik (I'll bick one eventually...)

Back to archive top level