tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 09 13:54:54 1997

RE: KLBC: Trainning the begginers

ghItlh SuStel
>majQa'!  The only thing I would suggest is avoiding using {ghaj} too much.
>English overuses it; you needn't do so in Klingon.

One of the things I thought was a failing in Klingon was teh lack of a few
simple words, like "make" and "do."  Now, though, I realize that there isn't a
need.  For "do," there's "accomplish" and "act," so it's covered more clearly.
For "make," there's "create" and "produce" (as well as "establish").

This isn't just Klingon, I think.  If I understand correctly, you'd never "make"
a tortilla in Mexico.  Lots of other stuff like that.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level