tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 09 11:34:16 1997

Re: De''e' neHbogh charghwI'

According to Robyn Stewart:

> Did I miss this new information during my tlhIngan Hol downtime or
> did I just never notice its significance before? What is the source?

Pardon my repetition, but it all came from the Skybox crard
about Worf's sash. II don't have access to my ddatabase just
now, and this keyboaard jay' is drivinig me maw'qu'! I REFUSE
to go back an d ediit all these extra characters!

*Mac keyboard*mey vImuS!

>  - Qov
>
> Robyn Stewart                     [email protected]
> NLK Technical Library  ph. (604) 689-0344 fax (604) 443-1000
> NLK Consultants Inc. 855 Homer Street, Vancouver BC  V6B 5S2

Back to archive top level