tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 09 05:01:17 1997

Re: Analysis of new Skybox cards

[email protected] on behalf of Mark E. Shoulson wrote:

> Interesting about vI', though.  I really would have expected DoD.

I'm glad it wasn't {DoD}.  A "mark" in coordinates indicates something quite
different than a decimal point.

I'm not sure if either one is quite the appropriate word to use when quoting,
say TKD sections, or HolQeD numbers (actually, for that, I just like saying
the numbers: HolQeD jav cha' (6:2), perhaps as a shorter form of HolQeD ghom
jav, paq cha').

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian