tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 08 19:33:37 1997

Re: A Certain Word: "nuqjatlh"

ghItlh Scott Inman"

>I have recently heard the word "nuqjatlh" used in a movie that was not Star
Trek. The
>movie shall remain unnamed. I took the meaning of the word to be "Follow me!"
If I am
>wrong will SuStel please give the correct translation to this word?

You all will notice that SuStel is mentioned by name as the person who is to
answer this message. For those who answered his request, SutuH 'e' vItul (I
hope you are ashamed).

Scott, remember, add KLBC to the subject and perhaps eager beavers will not
pounce so...

Qermaq

Back to archive top level