tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 07 03:30:25 1997

KLBC: My First Sentences

I have read most of TKD and thought I'd have a go at some (very) simple
sentences.  I would be much obliged if you'd check them for me.
(English is underneath.)

*Mars* leng *Sojourner*.  De' ngeH *Sojourner*.  De' Hev tera'.  De' lulegh
tera'nganpu'.

Sojourner is roaming Mars.  Sojourner sends data.  Earth recieves the data.
 Terrans look at the data.

*Mars*Daq chaHbe' tlhinganpu'

There are no klingons on Mars.

I was going to say something about Sojourner sending pictures but couldn't
find a word for picture or image (is there a way of using wI' passivly so
as to have "a thing which is seen" etc?)

Thanks,

	Duncan Barrett

Back to archive top level