tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 07 01:48:10 1997

Re: KLBC, Klingon runic inscription?

I am creating a rune-stone (VERY non-canon ofcourse) in klingon and am
wondering if anyone could help me create the inscription. I was thinking
of something like:

  {morgh} and {toq} erected this stone after {waqI'}, their father.
  He ruled as emperor for a day and met his death honorably in the
  evening.

  {'eQ} carved the runes

The two first sentences will be "carved" in two different rune animals
(two snake-like creatures fighting over the trifoil of the empire). The
last sentence (the signature of the carver) will be inscribed below the
trifoil. The stone  is triangular in shape, and the runes are extrapolated
from the {pIqaD}.

> I am thankfull for all help I can get.
>
> /{'eQ}

Back to archive top level