tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 06 11:18:07 1997

Re: Go back three spaces...

In a message dated 97-07-04 19:35:02 EDT, SuStel writes:

> wa'Hu' jupwI' juHDaq jIqet.  loS qelI'qam 'ab chuq.
>
>  Let's hope we see futher clarification of this soon.

I like your sentences.  Here is my clarification, which, of course, is not
MO's, the one for which we are both waiting.

Yesterday I ran AT my friend's house.  The distance "spanned" four kellicams.

I see this as jogging in the proximity of the friend's house.  I do not see
-Daq as referring to/toward running to his house.  Since I have really,
really been wish-listing for a term meaning "span, cross, transverse," I'd
love to have it covered already.

peHruS

Back to archive top level