tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 27 15:29:06 1997

RE: Lost Klingon: ST6 & Uhura's Bluff

January 26, 1997 11:29 PM, Voragh quotes Nichelle Nichols:

> Forget the fact, which Trekkers would not permit us to do anyway, that
> Kirk had known enough Klingon in the third film to get himself beamed
> aboard a bird of prey.

Actually, I always thought he just repeated what he heard Kruge say when the
prisoners were beamed aboard.  In fact, Kruge says what sounds like {jol
yIchu'}, and Kirk seems to say {cho nIychu'), which might go to show that Kirk
really didn't know what he was saying, but that it would get him beamed up to
the ship.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian