tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 25 21:00:09 1997

MSN Okrand Bulletin

For those of you who subscribe to MSN and have posted or read the Okrand
Bulletin board you may notice very little activity.  Because it is a bulletin
board, I'm guessing that Dr. Okrand wants to see activity and discussion
there.  Maybe he's deliberately holding back because he doesn't want it to be
just a "ask Okrand" forum.

Would you all be willing to post things / discussions -- even things from this
lists in the hopes of bringing him OUT so to speak.  He was definitely willing
to comment when d'Armond commented on Lisa's note.

Will Martin's comments kind of sums up the list.

Spicing it up might help.   <<nuq Qub>>

KEN

Back to archive top level