tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 23 19:57:05 1997

Re: Closed Captions

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Ed Cook wrote:

|Does anyone have the translation (I need the Klingon and English
|versions) of the opera dialogues in the DS9 episode "Looking For
|Par'mach In All The Wrong Places" I would really appreciate the help of
|anyone who could email em this information.

I take it you haven't seen the December 1996 issue of HolQeD which
publishes *all* the "Klingon" and the translations (even those not
mentioned on air).  It's too much to type, so send me your snail-mail
address offlist and I'll mail you a photocopy of the three pages.

If you're serious about learning Klingon, you'll want to consider becoming
a member of the Klingon Language Institute and subscribing to its quarterly
journal, HolQeD. You can even order a complete set of back issues to take
full advantage of this valuable resource.

Voragh

Back to archive top level