tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 19 19:39:17 1997

Noah - New Animal Search Engine!

Dear Animal Lover,

I am excited to announce the debut of Noah, a search engine dedicated only
to quality animal sites on the web!

Noah has less than 100 entries right now and that is why I am writing to
you for your help.  If you have an animal-related web site, or know of a
few good ones, please submit it using the submit link on the Noah page.  We
want to build Noah up a lot more before we announce it to the general
public.  Your help is appreciated!!

Even if you don't have a site to submit, feel free to visit us at
http://www.cyberark.com and try Noah out.  Your comments and suggestions
are highly appreciated while we are in this formation stage.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

*Sierra*
[email protected]
**********
http://www.cyberark.com - Cyberark - Your One-Stop Resource for Everything
Animal!
http://www.cyberark.com/animal - Animal Connection - Discover the
fascinating world of telepathic communication with animals, Flint River
Ranch Dog and Cat food, holistic health for pets and much more!
http://www.cyberark.com/streamline - Streamline International - the
Internet's most exciting and profitable business opportunity!  Don't miss it!

Back to archive top level