tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 16 06:48:39 1997

Digital Lexicon files

Hi

In order to furher my knowledge of JAVA and tlhIngan Hol at the same
time I am in the process of writing a tlhIngan Hol/Federation
Standard translator.

The only problem is I have no way of getting the contents of TKD on
to the computer short of typing the whole thing in complete with
typos and stuff.

Does anyone have the tlhIngan Hol lexicon on computer already that I
could take apart and use - you would get a nice credit in the thank
you list!

Appreciate the help anyone can give me on this.

Qapla'

--
QI'HoS jIH
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/cowell/