tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 15 17:25:13 1997

EMAIL BOMB HELP

Dear Listserve Owner,
Please help us!

We are a scientific moderated users group that just got email bombed by
having our address placed on hundreds (possibly thousands) of listserves,
including yours.

We would like to identify the host that committed this bombing, so that we
may protect ourselves and other legitimate lists such as yours from future
actions.  We are based at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and if we
can identify the perpetrator of the bombing, we will be able to take legal
action.

If you would be so kind, please look through your logs to see if you can
identify the host that subscribed '[email protected]' or
'[email protected]' to your listserve.  We would be very grateful if you
could email that host to us.

Thank you very much,
The Androlog moderators

Back to archive top level