tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 19:06:22 1997

Re: _jatmey_ submissions

ghItlh torroS:
>>This is little off the general subject of the list, but how does one make
>>submissions to _jatmey_?
>
>{va.} Disregard this gratuitous display of ignorance. I knew that I should
>check the KLI website first, but I didn't.

I will not allow this opportunity to promote the Klingon Writing Project
to pass. This year's <jatmey> includes many fine stories and poems and I
had the honor of reading them all first. But now I have nothing to do...

Start sending in your submissions for the next <jatmey> NOW!

Send a paper copy to: Klingon Writing Project
                      PO Box 634
                      Flourtown, PA 19031-0634 USA

batlh peqon! jIboHchoH...
- DaQtIq