tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 07:46:33 1997

The Black Fleet

I got "The Black Fleet" from the Klingon CD-ROM game, so I figured it was
canon.  After the HoHwI' kils Torghn, you perform the death ritual.
Following the ritual, Qua'lon says, "May you find honor with the Black
Fleet, brother."

I didn't even realize it was in "The Final Reflection" until Voragh
mentioned it, but now that I think about it, it is!  Actually, they
mention it numerous times, if memory serves.  I have no idea if it was
ever used in other books or Trek episodes.  I guess the Fordian Klingons
and the Okrandian Klingons have more in common than we thought!  I
wonder... does the Black Fleet roam the stars (or seas?) of Sto-vo-kor?

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level