tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 14 01:29:41 1997

KLBC: Vulqan Hol

Hi everyone! A bit more of those sentences that are too difficult to me but, neverthless, I try to get right :)

*http://www.ludwig.ucl.ac.uk/st/StarTrek/Vulcan/Vulcan.html*-Daq vulqan Hol jabbI'ID Daq vItu'pu' 'ej Daj

("I've found a Vulcan language page at http://www.ludwig.ucl.ac.uk/st/StarTrek/Vulcan/Vulcan.html and it's interesting")

'ach tlhIngan Hol Hachlaw' law' vulqan Hol Hachlaw' puS

("however, the Klingon language seems to be more developed than the vulcan languaje is"
Of course, here I am uncertain whether {Hachlaw'} is right... I know Klingons are never approximate, but I'd like to know if this can be done, or, at least, if it's not TOO wrong ;)! )

(vulqan Hol vIHaDbe'taHmo' "Hachlaw'" vIjatlh)

("(I say "seems to" because I'm not studying the vulcan languaje)")

Qapla'
Mago

P.S.
As Voragh said,
>DaHjaj javvatlh jabbI'ID vIghajlaw'
well... I should have thought of it myself :))))! This makes me feel so jealous ;)))))

Back to archive top level