tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 13 02:53:03 1997

Re: Sorta new

jatlh Thornton:
>I like this. However, I think that I should have phrased my question
>differently. I want to create an end-of-transmission screem, like the ones
>that we see all the time on the Star Trek shows, and want to put tlhIngan
>Hol on it. Perhaps I could use <rin jabbI'ID>?

Paramount's end transmission message, using the KLI mapping, is "ne
lHloaeev."
I may be slightly off. I would recommend using "This transmission ends
now," as the guy said in the beginning of STVI. <DaH rIn jabbI'IDvam>

-HurghwI'

Back to archive top level