tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 09 14:35:17 1997

Re: tlhIngan CD

   >(I probably shouldn't have given the answer; I should have let you try
   >harder. But for those who have tried, and tried, and tried...)

~mark writes:
   Hey, *I* found it by exhaustive search! I only found out about the hint
   after the fact.

Me too!  My poor computer kept crashing, too - or I couldn't pus the
buttons fast enough and Gowron kept yelling at me for failing to act at
ALL.... <sigh>

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level