tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 07 14:28:24 1997

Update

Hello!

This is my note to the list about this last weekend.
I was invited to Florida to take part in a Klingon event put on by a
local and very active KLAW chapter.

I, of course, had a blast, missed a lot of sleep and found new depths
of personal self-debasement and depravity (the party doesn't end until the
Klingons say it over) but the important part to this list is that I
got some people VERY interested in the language and several of them should
soon be on the list and joining the KLI. I also sold all my remaining
copies of Hamlet and led two people by the hand to call Lawrence to order
any he might have left.

Upon my return I had a message from a man who is acting as my booking
agent. He is planning to have me part of a big Trek event in Minnesota to
happen on March 16th (are there any messages you want me to give Glen?).
Whether it really happens or not I won't know for a few more days.

That is my report.
Comments welcome.

In Service to the Empire.
DaraQ
aka david
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level