tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 07 10:04:37 1997

KLBC: yuQ vIchen

SuStel qavan

yuQ vInarghmoHlI'
batlh vIchenmeH qeSlIj vItlhob

I'm in the process of building a planet (on a MUSE)
In order to build honorably, I ask your advice

K: nejwI'pu' 'Iw Say'meH chIrgh
E: Temple for cleaning the blood of seekers
(Temple of blood-cleansing, which prepares one for a foresight ritual)

K: cha'nob ngabmoH lam tujqu'
E: Very hot dirt makes ritual gifts disappear
(Sacrificial boiling-mud pit)

K: naDev puH ghomtaH bIQ
E: Here water continuously encounters land
(Embankment)

K: naDev pIj leS Dujmey
E: Vessels often rest hereabouts
(Harbour)
I've been toying with words in a vain attempt to make a "boat", or
"sailboat" (SuSDuj?) and a "fishing-harbour"
Any ideas?

qatlho'

nejwI'

Back to archive top level