tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 06 17:19:22 1997

KLBC: Hello

jaj QoQ!
noSaj, QojwI' puqloD jIH.  batlh tebjaj ghoSbogh jajmeyraj.

That last sentence is supposed to say "May your days which follow be filled
with honor", (I couldn't figure out how to say "May your following days...")
but I can't say for certain if that was what came out!

Could somebody please tell me how you say: "I am honored to be here."?  Is
it: " DaqvamDaq jIHneS " or am I totally lost in the dark?  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks.

Back to archive top level