tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 05 11:55:05 1997

RE: KLBC: Does this make sense?

On Sunday, January 05, 1997 11:44, [email protected] on behalf of Dr.
Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
> >(I guess I should check teh KLI site of "official" new words sometime
soon.)

> Yes, you should.  But, that's exactly why the list of non-TKD words is
> printed in the current issue of HolQeD, so you don't have to go online
> every time you see a strange word that you want to check.  ;)
>
> Lawrence

Yes, and I should get around to actually joining (perhaps this month) soon.
Of course, since I wrote this, I've been to the site so my question above is
canceled.

:  Perry J. Brulotte
:  [email protected]
:  [email protected]