tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 05 08:09:23 1997

RE: Gowran's blessing

      >House, in the sense of clan is *tuq*.  That word is not in TKD, but we
have
>it from a canonical source.

  <<tuq>> comes from Star Trek Klingon: The Interactive CD ROM game.  We have
recently been inundated with new KLINGON SOURCES with the publishing of the CD
ROM and The Klingon Way.  Other sources not so common have been the Star Trek
Continuum (part of the Microsoft Network's offering), The Star Trek
Communicator (the offical Star Trek Fan club publication).  And of course the
older Conversational Klingon Tape and the Power Klingon Tape.

Have fun with Klingon!

Ken Traft ([email protected])

Back to archive top level