tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 01 20:40:09 1997

Re: Help with MUSH

> I am having difficulties connecting to the MUSH.  First and foremost, The
> beginners page (that is the introductory section which explains the rules)
> is to large for my screen.  The sentences run off the sides.  Additionally,
> when I do finally get into the space stations transporter room and try to
> beam down, I get sent back to the beginners page.  If anyone could help me
> with this I would be appreciative.
     To SuSvaj and anyone else having similar problems, I am willing and
able to help you.  I am logged in to the MUSH almost nonstop, during business
hours (9 to 5) EST, Monday to Friday.  If you log on during that time, I'd
be glad to help you get your character set up, get yourself a room, show you
around, whatever.  My name there is taDI'oS, just as in my sig.  Page me.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |