tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 20 20:06:51 1997

Re: Classes?

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, Lothar Irrgang wrote:

>  MG> qaghItlhneS:
>  MG>  I'm looking for names of schools that teach tlhIngan Hol.  Can anyone
>  MG>  fire me off a list?

St. Anthony Park Elementary, St. Paul, Minnesota, US, Earth.

I taught a small group as part of a "Language and Cultures" class
this past fall.  It was an enrichment curriculum offered after school

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level