tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 20 04:13:43 1997

KLBC: Translation

<< I have also
 > tried to translate the phrase "Dark Legend" and have come up with:
 >
 > wIch Hurgh

 Literally, this is correct.  It means "dark myth."  But what exactly is a
dark
 myth?  A myth which lacks light?  Try to be more specific, if you can.  Of
 course, in creating a name for yourself, you can make up anything you want.

Thanks for correcting my syntax...in answer to your question, I am a member
of a Klingon role-playing group and our ship is the IKV Dark Legend.  As far
as the first phrase, I am toying with the idea of a special Marine squad
aboard the ship.  We go the whole route, costumes, conventions, community
service, etc. and I was just trying to add a little accuracy to the
illusion...

Jim Todd
IKV Dark Legend
Klingon Imperial Guard