tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 19 03:14:43 1997

Live long and prosper

I recently got a television with closed captioning and I played my copy of the
ST 25th. Anniversary Special.  Leonard Nimoy says "Live long and prosper" in
Klingon.  My captioning wrote it out as "EEIN TOK INCH EE CHIP TOCH".  It also
wrote out "to be or not to be" as "DACH PAH DACH BEH".  I must apologize, I
still have not gotten my dictionary...but if all goes well, I should have it
soon.  I was wondering how "accurate" these cations are, and how one would write
them in thlIngan Hol.

K'Rak
Stardate 97137.5

[email protected]