tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 13 16:37:42 1997

Re: Hi, and is there a word for...

At 07:42 PM 2/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>-- [ From: Don or Carey or Rich * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>Greetings.  I'm only just beginning to learn tlhIngan Hol, so I'll post my
>question in English:  is there a tlhIngan Hol word for trekker/trekkie?

THere is no word for "Treker/Trekkie" as we know it but there is
a word for "traveler, one who travels" <lengwI'> but this could be confused
with the gramaical term "rover" or a name of your favorite canine.

david
David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup
 P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         ||     yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
 It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!

Back to archive top level