tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 08 14:10:01 1997

KLCD: The spiteful cloak song

> Looking at your song below, I'm afraid I don't even know what a "spiteful
> cloak" is supposed to be.  Until I do, I can't really answer this question.

	Hi!

	What  I intend to use "spiteful" is like venon, mischievous,
malign or something like that! :))
	Thank you for the rest of the translation. Sometimes is difficult
(for me) to see the difference between the sentence and the phrase
subj-objct.

> > ej' "spiteful" So'Duj retlhDaq
>
> Oh, is a "cloak" referring to a cloaked ship?

	it's a venon cloak ship waiting for a moment to attack!

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
[email protected]

Back to archive top level